Upskill at Flazéda
Join us for classes and workshops to progress your professional development as an artist!
Learn from our award winning teachers and develop practical dance/technique skills, as well as performance skills, and other aspects of performing, such as behind the scenes skills, costume making, hair/wig styling and make up!
Join one of our amazing adult dance/performance/creation classes on offer for our term timetable. We have full locked terms, as well as drop-in classes available every week during the school term
Join us via livestream for one of our classes running in the studio
Learn through digital learning resources through our pre-recorded lesson portals
If you're developing a new act or want to polish your creative performing arts, then book in for a private lesson with our in-house mentors!
Read our Terms and Conditions, so you understand how everything works!
Terms and Conditions of Enrollment
Refunds and Make-Up Classes
- A seven day cooling off period for cancellations and refunds are available after enrollment. After which, a full refund will only occur if the class term is cancelled or postponed
- In some cases of injury, illness or other personal circumstances, a deferment of fees can be negotiated prior to the absence or when the situation first occurs.
- When a student misses a class, they are welcome to attend any other class (make-up class) provided by Flazéda within the same term (where spaces are available). There is a maximum of 3 make-up classes per term. Individual classes will not be refunded or extended.
- Where a student is unable to attend a booked one-on-one workshop, they must give a minimum of 2 days notice after which refunds can only be given at discretion.
Late enrollments and payments
- Late enrollments will still be accepted if the class is not full. The full term fee remains payable until week 4.
- Late paying students are not guaranteed a place if the class is full. Where not negotiated and full payment has not been made by week 4, a 25% late fee will be added to the invoice for student.
Injuries and Risks
- While all reasonable care is taken in the conduct of classes, Flazéda does not accept responsibility for injury or loss caused in or near the classes.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure they are medically fit for classes and to notify the teacher of any known injuries/limitations and to adjust the movement accordingly.
- Where a student has a known medical condition that requires an action plan, they must inform Flazéda teachers before commencing classes.
- Students must ensure that they are using appropriate footwear and taking appropriate safety measures – by enrolling as a student, you declare you take full responsibility.
- Where an accident or incident occurs, details will be reported to Flazéda and properly recorded.
- If required, students may receive medical treatment including first aid and agree to meet any associated medical expenses (including ambulance).
- Appropriate behaviour is expected while in and around Flazéda. While nudity/partial-nudity will be part of class, it is expected that you cover up if travelling around the building and that you are respectful of the building and other people in the vicinity.
- Classes are aimed to be a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all students. There is zero tolerance for bullying, intimidation or discriminatory behaviour.
- Where students must bring other people with them (such as children/family), there must be express consent from all the class members for them to be a spectator. Otherwise, they will need to wait in one of the other rooms of the hall until the class is complete.
Photos and Videos
- Photos/videos taken, may be used for the purpose of promoting the school. Any sensitive images will always be cleared with you first. If you wish for your image not to be used or have any concerns, please email email@example.com
- Students understand that public community performances may result in and photos and videos being taken by the media or members of the public
- All choreography learned is the intellectual property of Jazida (or the teacher/choreographer) and where students choose to perform this without the troupe/Jazida, permission must be granted from Jazida (and the teacher/choreographer) and credit must be given.
- All resources provided in class (such as handouts) are not for further circulation or to be used by students to teach others without permission from Jazida or the teacher/choreographer.
© Copyright Flazeda